

Uncle Jack and Aunt Rita dropped off three new bicycles for the boys this weekend. For the past three days, all I've heard is
"Can we go ride? Can we go do our bikes? Please? Please? PLEASE????????"
So today, I finally agreed. we walked the bikes down to a lot near the pool, and imagine my (complete and utter) surprise when both AJ and Ethan hopped on the bikes, and were OFF! Neither has ridden a two wheeler before. Obviously, they are naturals on anything with wheels - they're quite adept skaters, too.
As AJ when whizzing past me, he leaned over and shouted "Hey Mama, remember in Harry Potter the first time he rides a broomstick and says he's never felt anything like it in his life?" I shook my head yes, and he says "That's EXACTLY what this feels like! Freedom!"
*gulp* My (biggest) baby boy just took one giant step towards the big scary world and he's really loving the freedom. Heaven help us all!
1 comment:
Hi Belvilles - remember me?? Gg passed on this web address - these couldn't be the same boys I looked after - my am I getting old!!
You all look so well...so great you have the blog!!
Post a Comment